TAGING is an Argentine company that began its activity in 1994. Since our birth, we have prioritized honesty and integrity as a fundamental basis of our business practices, of our management and direction.
Motivated by the desire to meet customer needs, organization-based services, engineering services in the areas of processes, industrial I&C, electricity, civil, mechanics, pipelines and general services for the process industries were added, with the most qualified professionals and in accordance with the highest quality standards.
Currently, TAGING also carries out supervision, management and inspection work in the areas mentioned above, always operating in accordance with the values and principles established since its formation.
TAGING has been in the market for more than 24 years, providing intelligent solutions for the industry. This is reflected in the commitment to the objectives, the company's mission and continuous improvement, as a means to meet the needs of our customers and staff. TAGING integrates the requirements of a quality management system and an occupational health and safety management system, in accordance with ISO 9001: 2008 and OHSAS 18001: 2007 standards.
Our clients are sure that they are working with a company completely committed to customer satisfaction, continuous improvement, accident prevention and occupational health and safety management.
Nowadays, TAGING is also carrying out supervision, direction and inspection works in the areas previously mentioned, always operating in accordance with the values and principles established since its formation.
Providing the optimum solutions is the commitment we make every day to our customers, working together to understand and anticipate to their needs, increasing their competitiveness, transforming our knowledge into value add with “Smart Engineering”; and doing the same with our employees, giving them the opportunity to learn, grow and develop reflecting their participation in the quality of each service we provide.
To be a national leader in engineering services; we rely on a flexible organizational structure allowing us to rapidly adapt to changes, either in markets or technologies, either nationally or internationally, in order to grow in a continuous and sustainable way.
In each stage of our growth, we focus on attracting talented people, which allows us to keep developing in an ordered, organized and ethical way. Today we are proud of the company we have built and keep counting on our people these same values:
- Integrity, autonomy, freedom and responsibility
- Innovation and creativity
- Quality and excellence
- Continuous improvement
Quality, Safety and Health Policy
For TAGING S.A. quality, occupational health and safety, are essential issues to manage and guarantee continuity and future for the company.
This is why in this optimization and continuous improvement process, an Integrated Management System which matches each customer with its requirements, has been implemented.
Our company is therefore based on the following:
- Being an organization with the highest institutional image, the best service, with the most dedicated and trained staff is what allows us to increase our profits, developing our company in a sustainable way.
- Promoting personal and professional development of the company staff, maintaining their well-being, advancing and training them in decision making; being aware that service quality comes from employee quality, integrity and professional behavior, fundamental principles to increase service value.
- Providing the mechanisms to fully comply with legal requirements, whether applicable environmental or occupational health and safety; be they explicitly or implicitly requested by our customers, maximizing effectiveness and efficiency in our processes and activities.
- Identify and eliminate or minimize health hazards, accidents and incidents; establish and use the necessary mechanisms to communicate to staff the risks they are exposed to, providing prevention training, allowing them to perform in a safe way, under the established control mechanisms. In this aspect we consider that company excellence is reached through the commitment to learning, prevention techniques and continuous improvement.
- Achieving the proposed objectives, optimizing firm resources to give incentives to creativity, innovation and team work, as a basis for problem solving and conceptualization of recommendations for improvement.
- To ensure a rapid internal communication as a means to encourage participation, experience transfer and internalization of the company Integrated Management System, emphasizing identification of common objectives.
“Company success never arises as a result of an accidental or lucky event; it is obtained by means of the efforts carried out by people-oriented, responsible and active team."